Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Vacations.


During my vacations I didn't do much, I had Lacrosse practice everyday. I couldn't really do anything in the mornings knowing that I had a time limit. Then after practice I would get out at 6 and by that time I took a shower or anything it'll be too late for my friends to do anything because they would have intercession the next day. All my games happened during vacation too. We won 5 games and lost 3. We beat Jordan and Manual Arts, We lost to Birmingham once and won the second game, and we lost both games to Pacific Palisades. The most memorable game was probably when we lost to Birmingham since I was really frustrating and disappointing, but I think I gave my all in that game. That's the game that I made that most shots. :) I didn't really hang out with any of my friends during vacations, I don't know why, but we promised our selfs that we wouldn't do it again. It felt too weird.. I also went to Disneyland for the first time. It was fun but it's not that big of a deal if I never go again, it's too expensive. :T

No comments:

Post a Comment