Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My boyfriend.

Alberto Magdaleno, he is the young man that I have spent a little over two years of my life with now. I have been with him since new years of ’09. It all started in his birthday. He is my older sisters friend, so when she went to Hooters to celebrate his 17th birthday she took me along. At that time I didn’t talk to him I just knew who he was. So when he hugged me to thank me for being there I felt a sudden chemistry. However, I don’t know if he did, too at that time, lol. A few weeks and little get together passed and with time I started to grow a little crush for him. One day a friend of my sisters, Nattie, texted me telling me that Alberto, a.k.a. Beto, wanted to know if he could have my number. I said yes without even thinking and we started talking. Eventually, time passed and we realized that we needed to tell my sister was even okay with her little sister talking to one of her friends. Some how the day that she said it was okay. A friend of theirs told my sister that Beto and I have been talking and that got her upset. Luckily, she became okay with it because she realized that we really did like each other.
With time he asked me to be his girlfriend on new years day of 2009 and haven’t broken up since. Each and every day I seem to have the same love for him since the day that I met him. I hope it never changes. He is truly a great guy that I hope to have with me for the rest of my life, even if it means that we are just friends. 

2 comments:

  1. That slide makes a lot of sense :) i see things differently now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i reallyy likeee thiss slideshoww'
    ehhtss so kewtt andd truee^_<3

    ReplyDelete