Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

My weekend :)

So today I just found out that we aren't coming to school on Monday! If it wasn't for my friend Carlos mentioning it during 1st block. My dumb a** would have probably came on Monday! :'D Well today my cousin is coming from Las Vegas to visit. I also think that her boyfriend is coming and that he is going to get a tattoo while he's over here. Today is also my friends birthday celebration, her actual birthday was on tuesday, but we're all going to Norms today. The funny thing is that she doesn't know where Norms is even at! On Saturday I am going to go hiking with my boyfriend! He is saying that he is letting himself go and that he needs to start working out and I offered to join him, because I have also let myself go a bit. :(
On Sunday, all of my friends are going to have a movie night at my friend Maria's house. We might watch Catfish, it looks like an intense movie, I'm excited!
Who knows what I might do on Monday. Time will tell. Long weekend here I come! :)

1 comment: