Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Hobbies, My Interest.


I don’t really have that many interest or hobbies. But my main one would be lacrosse. Lacrosse is a sport that was first started by the natives to prepare them in war a long time ago. I love to play that sport because it’s a rush running down the field with the ball or to get it back from the opposite team. I have been playing it since my freshman year of high school and have been playing it since. This year is going to be my 3rd year playing it and it’s going to be my 1st year being a captain for the team. I’m not so excited to play this year because we have been very unorganized with everything. Our season started today and we are to behind on everything, our uniforms were suppose to be ordered last week and we haven’t even talked about them. This season is going to be really boring.
            Some interest that I have is to become a chef. I love the way that when you mix a few ingredients together you can make a delicious edible treat or meal. I don’t really know if I want to become a chef as a career because of the fact that there is just so much competition. I would probably prefer to get another job and then maybe do cooking as a hobby once I get older when I have more free time.
            Another thing that I like to do is study people, like wonder why someone is the way that they are. I remember taking a child development class here in high school and I found out that if you potty train a child to early in life that they can become too needy, too organized, and to try to be perfect when they get older. Also, when parents think that children need to be left alone when they get older to they can become independent is actually a really bad thing it actually makes it hard for that person to trust anyone when they become adults. Little things like that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment